Texecom Cloud Service is a web-based portal that enables security installers to manage multiple alarm systems from one simple interface at the same time.
The cloud service is available in the UK and Europe and provides access to automated remote maintenance and health check. Installers can update programming from anywhere in the world using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more.
Continuing its support for the industry, Texecom is running a series of free online courses.
Check out the Introduction to the Texecom Cloud Service and how to help increase revenue through Texecom Digital Services today, October 26th at 15:00.
The two hours workshop will teach you:
- Have you signed up for your free Cloud Account?
- Texecom Cloud Service – Membership Plans
- Adding panels to the Cloud
- How to manage and maintain a portfolio of alarm systems
- How the Connect V2 App talks to the Texecom Cloud Service
- “Activating” a new Connect V2 installation for end-user
- Upgrading Connect V1 to Connect V2 app
- Texecom Cloud Services – Sales tool to be used!
- How to sell & deliver cloud management services to end-users
To register simply click here
Other opportunities to catch this webinar are on :
- Wednesday, November 3rd, 08:30 – 10:30 GMT
- Tuesday, November 9th, 08:30 – 10:30 GMT