Hanwha Vision, Genetec and Cenvergint have teamed up to discuss General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) at a free webinar on May 11th at 11:00 CET.
After five years since it first came into effect GDPR is a familiar requirement in Europe, However, some organisations are looking for ways to align with guidelines and optimise their processes.
If you are wondering how you can implement a physical security strategy with compliance and privacy in mind, tune in on May 11th.
In this webinar, Genetec, Convergint and Hanwha will explore how organisations can effectively maintain privacy within their physical security systems – from design and installation to everyday system use.
Experts in their respective fields will cover:
- Securing people, assets, and data with Privacy by Design
- How to navigate European privacy laws
- Designing and installing your system with privacy in mind
- Leveraging hardware and software with built-in privacy measures and tools
- Unifying physical security for data protection
Save your spot register here